BELOIT (WREX) — The annual Grateful Giving Thanksgiving Food Drive is now underway!
Blackhawk Bank is in the 10th year of hosting the annual food drive, whose goal is to provide Thanksgiving Day meals to families in need throughout the area.
The bank is looking to get non-perishable items such as stuffing mix, instant potatoes, canned cranberries, yams, sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, fruit, macaroni and cheese, cake mix and icing. The bank is asking for funds to buy turkeys and hams.
The goal is to collect $10,375 and 3,850 non-perishables.
Here’s a full list of where people can donate:
- Downtown Beloit Banking Center 400 Broad Street, Beloit, WI 53511
- Beloit-East Banking Center 2200 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
- Janesville Banking Center 2525 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI 53545
- Belvidere Banking Center 2141 North State Street, Belvidere, IL 61008
- Rockford 11th Street Banking Center 3101 11th Street, Rockford, IL 61109
- Rockford Perryville Banking Center 2475 North Perryville Road, Rockford, IL 61107
- Roscoe Banking Center 5506 Clayton Circle, Roscoe, IL 61073
- Machesney Park Banking Center 9609 Forest Hills Road, Machesney Park, IL 61115
- McHenry Banking Center 3814 West Elm Street, McHenry, IL 60050
- Island Lake Banking Center 660 East State Road, Island Lake, IL 60042
- Richmond Banking Center 9705 Prairie Ridge Road, Richmond, IL 60071
- Kane Business Banking Center 2205 Point Boulevard, Suite 205, Elgin, IL 60123
The food drive runs through Friday, Nov. 8.