SOUTH BELOIT (WREX) — One man is in custody after police found six pounds of marijuana and a small amount of cocaine in his home.
Jalen Olander, 20, of South Beloit, was taken into custody on Friday, June 14th.
Police say they conducted a search warrant in the 800 block of Marvin St. During the search, officers found the marijuana as well as 3.8 grams of cocaine.
Here are the multiple charges Olander faces:
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance within 500 feet of a Park (Class X Felony)
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver Cannabis (Class 1 Felony)
- Obstructing Justice (Class 4 Felony)
- Contributing to the Delinquency or Criminal Delinquency of a Minor (Class A Misdemeanor)
- Endangering the Life or Health of a Child (Class A Misdemeanor)
Olander was lodged in the Winnebago County Jail.