SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 1,248 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 24 additional deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,366,268 cases, including 22,439 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
As of last night, 1,581 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 404 patients were in the ICU and 218 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
A total of 10,375,588 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 66,728 doses. Yesterday, 53,335 doses were reported administered in Illinois.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Need to get tested? Here's a list of mobile testing sites provided by the state.
- Looking for more information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- You can get the latest coverage from 13 WREX here.