SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WREX) — The seven-day rolling positivity rate for the coronavirus continues to drop in Region 1.
The region's rolling positivity rate fell to 2.1% in the region over the weekend, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health's latest data.
This is the lowest the region's positivity rate has been since IDPH began tracking the data last summer.
Here's a look at each county's positivity rate as of Monday morning:
- Boone County: 2.5%
- Carroll County: 4.3%
- DeKalb County: 2.2%
- Jo Daviess County: 3.4%
- Lee County: 0.5%
- Ogle County: 3.2%
- Stephenson County: 3.1%
- Whiteside County: 3.1%
- Winnebago County: 2.1%
As of Monday morning, there's been 103,173 doses of the coronavirus administered in Region 1 so far.
The state has administered 2,705,934 doses of the vaccine as of Monday morning, according to IDPH.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Need to get tested? Here's a list of mobile testing sites provided by the state.
- Looking for more information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- You can get the latest coverage from 13 WREX here.