(CNN) – The CDC has a new search tool for COVID-19 vaccines.
The general public can go on vaccinefinder.org to find approved providers near them.
You can enter your zip code that will open up a list of locations within a search radius that you choose.
The tool details whether a location has doses in stock or not.
READ MORE: Pfizer studying effects of 3rd vaccine dose
You can also search for a manufacturer if you’re looking specifically for a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
The website is not fully comprehensive: many mass-vaccination sites are not on there yet.
The CDC made the online tool with Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Castlight Health.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Need to get tested? Here's a list of mobile testing sites provided by the state.
- Looking for more information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- You can get the latest coverage from 13 WREX here.