ROCKFORD (WREX) — The state has moved into its next phase of administering the coronavirus vaccine.
Much like a lot of our viewers, we had several questions about what Phase 1B means and what's next.
So we sat down night with Dr. Sandra Martell, the Public Health Administrator with the Winnebago County Health Department, for a long-forum interview.
Some of the questions we asked include the following:
- How are groups in Phase 1B being prioritized? For example: Do teachers go before grocery workers, etc.?
- Where do people in Phase 1B go to get the vaccine?
- When will people know it's their turn to get the vaccine?
- When do we expect to move to Phase 1C?
You can view watch the near 5-minute long interview above.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Need to get tested? Here's a list of mobile testing sites provided by the state.
- Looking for more information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- You can get the latest coverage from 13 WREX here.