ROCKFORD (WREX) — The City of Rockford has announced trick-or-treating guidelines for this Halloween.
The city says trick-or-treating hours will be from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Here's a look at other guidelines set in place by the city:
- Stay in groups of 10 or less from the same household
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone over the age of two who can medically tolerate it (including those handing out candy)
- Maintain social distance from other groups
- Carry hand sanitizer with you
- Stay home if you are sick
Here's a full list of guidelines set by the Winnebago County Health Department.
Here's a look at trick-or-treating hours in the Stateline that 13 WREX has confirmed so far.