ROCKFORD (WREX) — The largest public school district in Rockford has two more schools reporting positive COVID-19 cases.
Washington Elementary School and RESA Middle School are now reporting at least one positive case of the virus.
The school's notified parents earlier this week.
The total number of RPS 205 schools reporting at least one positive COVID-19 case is now up to 24.
Here's a look at the other schools reporting at least one case:
- Roosevelt Education Center
- Beyer Early Childcare Center
- Summerdale Childcare Center
- Lewis Lemon Elementary School
- Maria Montessori Elementary School
- Cherry Valley Elementary School
- Froberg Elementary School
- Carlson Elementary School
- Lathrop Elementary School
- Brookview Elementary School
- Rolling Green Elementary School
- West View Elementary School
- Whitehead Elementary School
- Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour
- Kennedy Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School
- Eisenhower Middle School
- Flinn Middle School
- Jefferson High School
- Guilford High School
- East High School
- Auburn High School
Multiple schools, including East High, Roosevelt Middle and Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour are also reporting additional cases of the virus.
Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 14 days and will not be able to return to school until guidance from the Winnebago County Health Department.
This article has been updated as it previously omitted Auburn High School.