ROCKFORD (WREX) — The number of Rockford Public Schools reporting positive COVID-19 cases is now over 20.
Schools at West View Elementary, Whitehead Elementary and Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour are now all reporting at least one case of the virus.
The total number of RPS 205 schools reporting at least one positive COVID-19 case is now up to 21.
Here's a look at the other schools reporting at least one case:
- Roosevelt Education Center
- Beyer Early Childcare Center
- Summerdale Childcare Center
- Lewis Lemon Elementary School
- Maria Montessori Elementary School
- Cherry Valley Elementary School
- Froberg Elementary School
- Carlson Elementary School
- Lathrop Elementary School
- Brookview Elementary School
- Rolling Green Elementary School
- Kennedy Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School
- Eisenhower Middle School
- Flinn Middle School
- Jefferson High School
- Guilford High School
- East High School
Both Maria Montessori and Beyer elementary schools are now reporting additional cases of the virus.
Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 14 days and will not be able to return to school until guidance from the Winnebago County Health Department.
On Friday, the Winnebago County Health Department reported 38 schools in the county have reported at least one COVID-19 case.