…The Flood Advisory continues for the Pecatonica River…
Pecatonica River near Shirland affecting Winnebago County
The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation as well
as forecast precipitation 24-48 hours into the future.
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Pecatonica River near Shirland, or from Winnebago County line
downstream to confluence with the Rock River.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 600 PM Monday the stage was 11.3 feet.
* Action stage is 11.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river will rise to near 11.4 feet by Tuesday
Safety message…If you encounter a flooded roadway…turn around and
find an alternate route.
Additional information can be found at weather.gov/chicago.